Monday, September 7, 2015

Make a Statement





   I haven't been drawn to necklaces like I had been before. I've just been keeping it simple with earrings or a simple chain, but that's about it. This all changed when I saw this necklace! About a year or so ago, I came across this jewelry site called Bauble Bar and fell in love instantly. It has everything your accessory heart could ever want! I have ordered a couple of things here and there but nothing like this necklace. I've been eyeing this one for a while, and it finally went on MAJOR sale! I snatched it up before it went out of stock and was so proud of myself. Ha! It's currently out on the main Bauble Bar website, but I linked it to Nordstrom where it's unfortunately not on sale. I know it's on the larger side of necklaces that I may have, but that's why I love it! It will definitely be on repeat this fall like this dress will be, especially when it gets cooler and I can wear it with leggings at booties! Come on, Fall! 

Dress: Nordstrom
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Bucket Bag: Old Navy; similar here
Booties: Old; similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment