Monday, August 24, 2015

Stripe Love



    I don't know why, but I always gravitate towards stripes. Black and white stripes to be more specific. It just kind of happens to me when I shop. Even though I have a few black and white tops and dresses in my closet, there's always room for more because each one is different in its own way. Right? 

I got this one I'm wearing from Old Navy. I pretty much had to because it was the first thing I saw AND 10 dollars! I've already worn it a couple of times and it's my favorite. I'm looking forward to layering it for fall! Fall just happens to be my favorite season, but I think I've already mentioned that. ;) 

I thought I would be posting every week, but life happens and things get busy! I really am trying to make this a once a week thing! Thanks to everyone who reads these!!

Top: Old Navy
Denim: LOFT 
Sandals: Target
Glasses: Warby Parker
Earrings: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. I found you through instagram! I love this post because I have every single item in my closet, and I can't wait to copy this look! :) Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Your comment made my day! Thank you for reading and have fun with your wardrobe :)

      Delete