Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Grey+Black

I admit it. I own a lot of grey and black. It goes with everything! And lately, it has been raining all the time. It's even raining right now as I'm typing this. Not just little showers, we're talking monsoons. Okay, that might have been a little dramatic, but we are having flood warnings, so I was pretty accurate, right? Anyway, the grey and black I'm wearing goes perfectly with this weather (or anytime, really). It actually stopped raining and cleared up for this session! 

This long cardigan is amazing! I love that it actually hits my ankles and isn't a weird, calf length. I got it on sale at Target for 40% off! I bought a couple as gifts for Christmas and one for myself. :) They come in several colors, as well. 

Also, I'm very excited to announce that my friend, Ashleigh Owens, and I have started our own photography business! I will be assisting her in photo sessions, along with styling clients for family or personal sessions. Email me: rachelleestyle@gmail.com if you are interested! 


Long Cardigan: Target
Grey Dress: SheInside
Purse: SheInside
Necklace: Nordstrom
Booties: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment